* Tropical and peaceful property
* Spring fed creek plus bore!
* Rainforest plus some fruit trees
Getting back to nature is said to be good for the soul. Why not treat yourself to a space where you can relax and enjoy the best that nature has to offer.
This 10,000m2 (1 hectare) property is very private and peaceful with rainforest gardens and mature fruit trees scattered throughout the yard.
Fresh water will never be an issue, with a spring fed creek running along the rear boundary of the property, plus the advantage of an operational bore.
As you make your way down the picturesque driveway to the quaint 2 bedroom home, you'll feel like you are miles away from everything. Yet, the conveniences of Tully and the beauty of Mission Beach are only a 15 minute drive away.
Key features of the property include:
* 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Open plan living / dining
* Separate media room with built in lounge seat
* Solid kitchen overlooking the living area, with electric oven and cooktop
* Timber decking area for entertaining friends and family
* Double carport + workshop area
* New awnings, gutters, insulation and ceiling fans
* Large water tank that can be filled from the bore (via pump)
* Spring fed creek running along the rear boundary
* Lush gardens - a mix of rainforest, formal gardens and lawn.
With plenty of space throughout the property, you'll be able to grow your own tropical oasis and raise some chickens. Don't let this opportunity pass - especially when it could be yours for only $295,000 (res2859).
Contact Executive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055 today to arrange your inspection.