A beachfront hide-away where you can watch the waves breaking on the shore from the private terrace of this well-appointed apartment situated on Kennedy Esplanade - the beachfront position of choice for local residents and tourists alike.
Unit 2 Features include:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes & split system air conditioning (master bedroom with ensuite)
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
- Stainless-steel fans, fully screened and quality window dressings
- Secure parking with roller door for your vehicle
- Well-maintained complex of only four units
- Shared pool with shade sails
- A spacious 154m2
- Tiled throughout for summer comfort
- Ground- floor unit on the northern side with patio overlooking pool and ocean
- Furniture Included
- And best of all, very moderate Body Corporate fees of only $3,600/year (Including building insurance)
Enjoy the convenience of living in this world class location where everything is here for you to enjoy. Stroll down to the store at the caravan park by day for a coffee and the local paper and by night, you can enjoy moonlit strolls along the beach or dine at the popular Thai restaurant which is a short walk away.
Holiday let or large enough to live in permanently. Currently permanently rented at $450/week until mid December. Either way, you'll be glad you chose this premier location in which to invest.
South Mission Beach has glorious views across to Dunk Island, Bedarra, the Family Group and the largest National Park Island in Australia, Hinchinbrook Island. Enjoy a relaxing laze on the beach or choose from a variety of water sports at the beach. Hire a boat and head over to Dunk Island, fish from the beach or hire a tinnie to explore the beaches on your own.
Priced for immediate sale at $455,000.
La Riviera - The entire complex of 4 units could also be purchased at an even more attractive price.
Contact Executive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In Ground