Come see for yourself. This immaculate 3 bedroom home is located in a fantastic position - reserve at the rear and a short walk to the beach. A perfect location from which to enjoy your retirement.
This is living at its best!
When you're ready to leave your current address, you can simply walk out the door and straight into this well-presented home and start your relaxed, beachside living from day one!
All the features you've been looking for:-
* Tiled throughout
* 3 Bedrooms with large built-in wardrobe in master bedroom (3rd bedroom being used as an office)
* Split system air-conditioner in the living area
* Bathroom with open shower recess - recently refurbished
* Lush tropical gardens
* Open plan living areas
* Kitchen with electric upright stove and ceramic cooktop and large pantry
* Solid concrete block home with pine lined ceilings in living areas
* Short walk to the beach and store
* Rear patio adjoining home with outdoor living space, the size of which you've only ever dreamt about
* Large double lock up garage with remote controlled door - wind-locked & additional storage alcove with mezzanine floor
* Additional concrete stand area (8m x 7m) at the front of the garage- handy for parking a caravan & a boat
* 2-bay, lock-up steel shed in the rear garden with additional carport - suitable for tractor and trailer with workshop area complete with shelving
* Fenced on 3 side and a screen of plants at the rear
* Large 800m2 allotment
* Quiet seaside location of Kurrimine Beach
* Central to Innisfail and Tully
*Established gardens - low maintenance
* A cool home with well-insulated ceilings- polyester ceiling batts
* Extremely large laundry - light and airy
* Would especially suit those who has never have enough shed space
* Safe & secure with security screens on windows and doors
* Everyone's dream of a home at Kurrimine Beach has never been more affordable.
* Renown for being the fishing and boating paradise of North Queensland
And the price is the greatest news of all - $398,000
Call Exclusive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055