Superbly built, low set, solid home which has stood the test of time in an absolutely stunning location at end of the road on a low maintenance, 647m2 allotment. A home that is light and bright and projects an image of what coastal living is all about.
Take an interesting discovery tour through this immaculately presented home which is split level with internal stairs that connect the two separate living areas.
Features include the following:
- Three Bedrooms where the third bedroom is combined with rumpus/office space which could convert to 4th bedroom if required
- Master bedroom features an en-suite and enjoys an ocean view
- Second bathroom with shower + separate WC and rooms feature western red cedar walls and views of the ocean
- Large modern kitchen with stone bench tops, handy island bench, quality appliances, Tasmanian oak doors, gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry and extensive use of drawers behind doors
- Plenty of storage room throughout the home
- Two living areas - one on upper level and one on the lower level
- Upper living area has yellow walnut timber floors and extends onto a tiled and wide deck where you can relax with friends on a summer's afternoon & enjoy the cooling breezes and the breathtaking ocean views - a great vantage point to watch the children at play. Just a few steps down and across the manicured lawns to the beachfront where swaying coconut palms cast shadows of an afternoon, providing a shady place to sit and read a book
- The lower living space is tiled and extends to the outdoor paved, private patio on the side which is protected from the stronger, south easterly breezes while the northerly winds are drawn through the home, creating a natural cooling effect
- Two car garage with room on the side to park a boat or convert to more shed space
- Fenced on two sides, turfed and landscaped
- Handy store room at the rear of the home to hide away the garden equipment - a space which could also convert to another living area
- Fully air-conditioned throughout and fans in all rooms - screens all round with some crimsafe on the beachside, allowing you to keep the doors open in safety so that the sea breezes flow and help to keep the home cool in summer.
- Watch the cruise ships as they make their way slowly across the horizon
Flying Fish Point is a small beachside suburb which is only 7km from the Innisfail town centre and only 1.5 hours to Cairns City and the International Airport.
For $595,000, you can live the dream now! To inspect, Call Executive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055
- Air Conditioning