Updated with loads of character
Located in the heart of town
Across the road from the El Arish Golf Course
This charming country cottage is conveniently located across the road from the El Arish Golf Course and within walking distance of local facilities including the local primary school, playground, Post Office, Butcher and Tavern. There's loads of outdoor entertaining areas for you to enjoy and a huge shed in the rear of this generously sized approx. 1012m2 property.
This property includes the following features:
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Separate spacious study with built-in bookcase, desktop and shelves
- Air conditioned and fans throughout
- Bathroom with separate shower and sunken bath for you to relax and enjoy
- Red Cedar French doors
- Internal wooden floor boards
- Kwila timber deck wrapping around two sides of the house
- Additional tiled and covered outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the house
- Spacious laundry adjoins the tiled outdoor entertaining area where you can also find the second toilet
- Huge shed, approx. 13m x 6m with power and has been plumbed to the water tank.
- New roof in 2012
- Additional garden shed
- Walking distance to numerous local facilities
It's only a short 15 minute drive east before you arrive in the Tropical Far North Queensland town of Mission Beach. Travel 15 minutes South and you will reach Tully, the home of the Golden Gumboot, or 30 Minutes north towards Cairns and you will reach the bustling town of Innisfail.
The vendor is OPEN TO ALL OFFERS!!!
Contact Executive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055 today to arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area