* Under $150k for a house!
* Low maintenance 2 bedroom home
* Views of the hinterland
Sometimes you have to look twice at a property advertisement......this is one of those! There are not many places left in a Australia where you can buy your very own home for under $150k, let alone one that is less than 8 years old.
This compact 2 bedroom home sits on a large 911m2 block within the quaint Queensland township of Silkwood. With views of the surrounding hinterland you'll be able to relax in your own house for less than the cost of most units!
- 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Master bedroom is a decent size and has air conditioning.
- 2nd bedroom is small, only able to accommodate a single bed.
- Combined bathroom / laundry (separate toilet)
- Compact kitchen with electric stove / oven
- Open plan living and dining
- Front patio with ramp
- Single car carport
- Partially fenced
If you're in the market for a low maintenance home in a 'village' setting, this could be perfect for you. The beach and nearest boat ramp is only 10 minutes away (Kurrimine Beach) or 20 minutes to beautiful Mission Beach.
Contact Exclusive marketing agents Tim Rampton 0498 877 055 and Jodie Rampton 0498 877 050 for a viewing.