Or perhaps you'd like to live here in relative seclusion - build your home on the top of the ridge and be the 'king' of all you survey.
Graze some cattle, grow some crops....
A sought-after size, this 30.67ha (77.9 acre) property borders a reserve where the water from two creeks originate from an unpolluted source, mostly uncleared with areas of lush, tropical green rainforest, hills, valleys and some cleared land to grow crops (approximately 30 acres) located in Dixon Rd.,El Arish. Could quickly become a blanket of green grasslands over a rolling hill.
Private, picturesque, peaceful.
* Centrally located between Tully & Innisfail
(Approximately 5klm from El Arish or 20 minutes from Mission Beach)
* Power on the road boundary
* Sandy-bottomed, pebbly creek bordered by a row of coconut trees
* Whisper quiet location
* Undulating land rising to a number of ideal locations for a home site
* Approximately 25-30 acres of land at the front of the property, cleared and grassed
* Suitable for horses, cattle, fruit trees or crops
* All the ingredients to become self-sufficient
* Only a few short minutes to the Bruce Highway
* Extensive views of the surrounding countryside
* Boundary rises to the top of the mountain range
* No covenants to inhibit your plans for clearing amongst the forest to find that perfect location in which to tuck yourself away.
Priced to sell at $275,000 Inclusive of GST.
Contact Marketing Agent Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055