Large cattle property with a beautiful permanent meandering creek - Liverpool Creek with several water holes. A privately positioned property which is accessed via Reichardt Road - a no-through road with large areas of rainforest, strong creek and spread out over 4 titles. Adjoins National Park World Heritage Area.
* 248.32Ha (613 acres) of land comprising 62.18Ha -154 acres of freehold land suitable for grazing and agriculture with some improved pastures and some fencing for cattle - some requiring repairs.
* Previous use of the property was cattle grazing
* The property would also suit the growing of tropical fruits
* Eco-tourism potential, subject to obtaining any government approvals
* The country ranges from large areas of cleared level land to elevated improved pastures backing on to areas of elevated rainforest - some World Heritage Listed.
* Inclusions - water tank - old caravan under small shed
* Located approx. 9 km from Silkwood and it's only 29 km north to Innisfail.
Call Executive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055 to take opportunity of this amazing rural opportunity. More 'Bang for your Buck' here at $700,000....