* Sweeping Hinterland and Island Views
* Private and Secluded Property
* Large, Fully Equipped Media Room
Sitting high on a hill behind the township of El Arish you'll find this hidden gem! Designed to make the most of it's elevated position and the spectacular views, the home is encased by verandas on three sides. This allows you to choose the perfect location to catch the breeze, listen to the rainforest, or watch the sun rise over the ocean.
The interior of the home is very versatile with open plan kitchen, dining and living areas. The finish is a fusion of asian and country styles, giving it an instant feeling of comfort. The glass sliding doors allow the inside to spill out onto the vast verandas.
If you are looking for a media room, look no further, this home has a beauty! Sit back in comfort and watch TV or the latest blockbuster on the big screen from your very own cinema......just bring the popcorn!
The property is 8.50 hectares (21 acres) in size and includes a mix of formal gardens, rainforest and open paddocks. The large shed near the front of the property provides plenty of storage of all your equipment.
Key Features include:
- 3 bedrooms with build in robes
- open plan kitchen / living / dining
- modern style bathroom with separate toilet
- large media room with built in projector
- air conditioning living room, master bedroom and media room
- ceiling fans throughout
- wrap around veranda (3 sides)
- rendered block finish (interior and exterior)
- 'all weather' tree-lined driveway
- large farm style shed
- the convenience of 'Town' or 'Tank' water
This property provides the best of both worlds - the privacy and seclusion of a rural home, yet the amenities of Mission Beach, Tully and Innisfail are all only 20 minutes away.
Call Executive Marketing Agents Tim Rampton 0498 877 055 or Jodie Rampton 0498 877 050 for a viewing. You won't be disappointed!
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank