* Restored to its former glory
* Beautifully manicured gardens
* Walking distance to local facilities
An absolute charmer in the quaint town of El Arish is this beautifully restored worker’s cottage with fantastic street appeal on a large 1,012m2 block.
The main house has two oversized bedrooms plus a study that has the potential to be converted to an ensuite. The main bathroom and separate toilet are outside the main house and can be accessed via the covered outdoor living area.
There is a large tiled outdoor living area looking out to the lovingly maintained backyard. The perfect place to enjoy the year-round outdoor lifestyle of tropical Far North Queensland.
Adjoining the 2 bay carport is a separate room that is currently used as a third bedroom and storage space.
Key Property Features:
• 2 bedrooms plus study in the main house (one with a built in robe)
• Additional bedroom space attached to the 2 bay carport (with air conditioning)
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Hardwood timber floors and feature wall panelling throughout
• Beautiful manicured gardens on a good sized block
• Near new roof
This home has a great mix of old world charm with a modern twist. In the heart of El Arish, this home has been restored to its former glory. Come and check it out!
Call Marketing Agent Jodie Rampton 0498 877 050 for an inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area