A stylish home packed with fantastic features combining functionality and classic design elements.
* Low maintenance clay-block exterior - never needs painting
* A well-insulated, cool home with 2.7m high ceilings, split system air-conditioning in two of the three bedrooms and ceiling fans in all rooms.
* Relax in either of the two spacious, internal living areas or enjoy the outdoors on the paved, covered patio, large enough for entertaining with friends yet a private and peaceful nook to sit and read a book.
* Three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (master bedroom is spacious with en-suite and built-in robe with full wall of mirrored, sliding doors).
* Colourful and stunning gardens - all the hard work has been done - paved pathways, gates, fencing
* Large play area for the children on this 1215m2 leafy, corner allotment.
* Functional kitchen with breakfast bench, timber servery to the outdoor dining area, dish washer, corner pantry, wall oven, glass cooktop and loads of cupboards.
* Enjoy stunning views of the garden and pool area and sea glimpses from the kitchen window.
* Freeform, in-ground, pebblecrete pool with rock waterfall
* Double lockup garage with covered walkway to feature entry with timber door
* Watch the sunrise over the ocean or go for a dawn run - just 700 metres to the beautiful Bingil Bay beach.
A private and cosy home which is nestled against the hill with loads of character and ready to move into.
Contact Executive Agents Jodie Rampton 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton 0498 877 055 for a private inspection before SOLD!
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes